Power Up Weekend Congratulations
Listed below is some information on your Power Up Weekend and REMEMBER, we pay a 'Buddy Up' Referral bonus to YOU for anyone who you refer. Click Here for details.
What? 18+ hours of focused interaction with Dr. Rich Schuttler an international dissertation chair with over 14 years experience with quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-method research studies.
- • Save time! Get the help you need NOW so you don’t get stuck in the 10-year plan!
- • Save money! Every day you wait, the cost of your doctoral degree increases. Investing and attend; can save thousands of dollars later!
- • Do it right the FIRST time! Get dedicated focused guided step-by-step processes so you understand the expectations of what it takes to get your work approved!
- • Avoid pitfalls! Experienced dissertation chair candidly assesses your current plan. If you’re headed in the wrong direction, you will get back on track!
- • Plain talk! Research provided in terms you’ll understand.
- • Limited enrollment! Attendance is limited to the first 20 who register - insuring you get the individual attention you need to succeed.
- • Written feedback on Chapter 1! Send a draft of Chapter 1 by August 31, 2015 and you’ll receive a comprehensive written review of your work.
- • Post-workshop webinars! Get help even AFTER the workshop ends by attending ‘staying focused’ webinars only for attendees.
August 20 & 21, 2016
Saturday, August 20 2016, 8 am – 8 pm
Sunday, August 21 2016, 8 am – 5 pm
2621 S 47th St.
Buddy-up: Referral fees
- • $100 referral fee for each peer who enrolls based on your referral. They must enter your name when registering. Referral fees will be paid within 14 days of the event.
- • Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the $uccess Scorecard Tracking System (with color workbook) to create an action plan and timeline to sustain their progress after the event.
- • Morning Continental Breakfast will be provided.
- • Coffee, tea, and ice-water will be provided all day.
- • If paid for at enrollment, hotel rooms for one or two nights will be included.
- • Attendees are responsible for their own meals, travel, and other expenses.
- • Other bonuses will be made available at workshop!
I won’t lie this is an intensive workshop that’s designed to give you maximum results in just 18 hours. It is explicitly designed to help you get chapters 1, 2 and 3 of your proposal approved, paving the way for the creation of the final product.
|Saturday, August 20, 2016|
|08:00 – 09:00 am|
|Waking-Up as a Researcher|
|Eliminate the Problems in Your Problem Statement|
|09:00 – 10:00 am|
|Aligning Your Purpose Statement, Nature of the Study, & Research Questions|
|10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Choosing, Verifying, and Articulating Your Research Method & Design|
|11:00 – noon|
|Big View: Chapter 1 Inter-Connections|
|12:00 – 01:00 pm|
|01:00 – 02:30 pm|
|Understanding and Learning EXACTLY|
what is needed in the Significance, Scope, Assumptions, Limitation, and
Delimitations of the Study headings.
|02:30 – 04:00 pm|
|Designing and Aligning Chapter 1|
|04:00 – 05:00 pm|
|How to Think, Act, and Write Like a Researcher|
|05:00 – 06:00 pm|
|06:00 – 08:00 pm|
|Understand Better How to Design Your Chapter 2|
|Higher Order Critical Thinking Skills and Academic Rigor Information and Testing Tips|
|Preparing for Sunday|
|08:00 – 08:30 am|
|08:30 – 09:30 am|
|Working Smarter NOT harder in Your Literature Review|
|09:30 – 10:00 am|
|Aligning Chapters 1 & 2|
|10:00 – Noon|
|Understanding, Designing, and Aligning Chapter 3|
|12:00 – 01:00 pm|
|01:00 – 02:00 pm|
|Things You Wish You Learned in Your Research Courses|
|02:00 – 03:00 pm|
|Research Instruments for Data Collection|
|03:00 – 04:00 pm|
|Planning Your Data Analysis|
|04:00 – 05:00 pm|
|Planning Out Your Next 6-Months|
POLICES AND PROCEDURES
University Assigned Mentees
If you are one of Dr. Rich Schuttler’s university assigned or contracted mentees, this offer is not available to you as it would constitute a conflict of interest.
Due to administrative costs, salaries, coordination activities, materials printed, materials acquisitions, hotel contracts, and all other business expenses incurred for a public event, all event ticket and registration sales are non-refundable after 3 days from registering. All refund requests made within the initial 3-day period must be via e-mail. 10% will be deducted for all refunds within 3-days from registration.
Transfer requests to a different date or location must be made 14-days prior to the date of the enrolled program. A $100 transfer fee will apply. The selected transfer date must be within 1-year of originally purchased event date. Transfers are allowed to another who has not earned their doctoral degree.
Failure to Attend
Failure to attend a registered event without prior written notification, as stated above, will result in the forfeiture of all payments collected toward the event registration.
There are no payment plans; full payment is due at time of enrollment unless otherwise agreed to by both parties. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis with full payment due before the event starts.
Event ticket pricing includes event tuition only. All food, travel, and accommodation costs are the responsibility of the registrant unless specifically stated in writing on the event registration form.
*The Above Policies and Procedures are subject to change without prior notice.